Dock Ur Docs® are made of a thick sturdy vinyl allowing it to adhere to the curve of your car. The front wall of the pockets extends above the documents and when the flap is in a closed state, it creates a enclosed seam preventing weather elements from entering the pocket where your documents are located. Another preventative step we have taking, is the flap protecting the pocket is constructed with a magnetic closing device allowing it to close with no supervision to protect your documents.
- Cars/Trucks – Advertise services or products and multiple businesses (before and after pictures can be displayed in brochures)
- Boats – Advertise different businesses related to boat’s services (fishing guide, hotels, bait stores) for clients to reference once on land. Advertise boats for sale
- Storefronts – Advertise your business’s services or products for window shoppers
- Political Campaigns – Place signage to represent politician up for election anywhere outside
- Restaurant – Display or provide menus outside
- Real Estate – Provide description on the sign in the front yard for sale sign. Provide contact information for realtor. Provide descriptions for other properties listed similar to the one that people are at. Easy to see when it is empty so it can be refilled
- Multi-business owner – Display and dispense advertising material for all of your businesses
- Church and ministries – Church information and the Sunday sermon message for passersby
- Shelters – Provide descriptions of services such as check in time, meal times, information for other establishments related to the service of that shelter
- Pet shelter – List of pets for adoption, when services are going to be provided, upcoming events
- Special Events – Not only can you promote your business throughout the event but offer coupons to bring back with a discount by presenting the documents used at the event
- Cabs – Display business advertisements and schedules
- Buses – Display business advertisements and schedule Schools – Information about school events, lunch menus
- School Buses – Information about the route for the parent
- Club house – Display advertisements about amenities, room rental, and additional services
- Funeral homes – Display and dispense directions to churches or to grave site
- Apartments – Provide information for different size apartments and amenities
- Vacations – Beach, lakefront, and mountain getaways
- Taxi Cabs – Can sell advertisement space and charge for keeping it full of documents
- Dealerships – Can place one on automobiles, boats, campers, etc. so that shoppers can take a brochure with them
- Golf Tournaments – Golfers do not carry pen and paper during a tournament if you have a sign at a hole provide them with your business card to stick in their pocket
- Galleries – Upcoming events and artists
- Wholesale – Sign shops (can offer to put this on magnetic signs), business card print shops, office supply stores, stores where blue collar workers frequent, paint stores, etc.
If you believe you have to generate every warm lead yourself; you are wrong. These devices do work and you do get contacted by the dispensing of your business information. It does not matter if you are at a business meeting, the movies, or out to eat. Your car can be a sales rep for your company, with little effort on your part.
Everyone can make their car a sales rep with these business card holders and brochure holders!
If you have a magnetic sign on your car you need to add this affordable marketing device such as the business card holder next to it, or have magnetic signs made with it implemented into the design.I am sure if you close ONE sale from someone taking your business card off your car; it has paid for itself.All you do is put your business cards and/or brochures in your Dock Ur Docs and stick it on your car! You can drive with it on your car, just keep it filled and it will work for you.Your documents can answer the questions neighboring homes and business owners may ask your employees that DO NOT know the answer because they do not work in that department. This would eliminate costly payroll time with your work force out in the field that really can’t answer the question in the first place.
PEOPLE DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE MEMORY OR PEN AND PAPER TO CONTACT YOU AT A LATER DATE!!!!
Do you own a store front in a shopping center that you watch people walk by all the time? They could even possibly pause in front of your store, but then they continue to walk on by.Install one of the 2-sided permanent adhesive Dock Ur Docs® on your store window or door, so they can conveniently take your business information learn about your services or products and easily call or come back to you. You have no idea how many closed sales you have watched walk by. Everyone in that shopping center is not there for just your business. Take advantage of the other stores’ traffic.